Top 10 Rules
LAST UPDATED: 01/31/22
- Speed limit – 10 MPH – on ALL roadways throughout the Village!
- All drivers of golf carts must have a valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 vehicles allowed at a cottage.
- Gatehouse must be called prior to all guests’ arrival and guests must display a temporary parking pass on the rear-view mirror for the duration of visit. Failure to display such may result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Guests and visitors are not allowed to bring pets onto the property. Owner’s pets are prohibited at all amenities; including the beach, pools,playground, pavilion, sports courts, or on walkways.
- Pets must be registered and leashed (see Cottage Owners Manual for full rules) and you must pick up and properly dispose of all waste.
- Bicycles, tricycles, skates, skateboards and the like are not allowed on the sports courts, at pools, in the pavilion, or on the patio at the Lodge.
- Only those persons 18 years or older are allowed at the Adult Pool and in the Hot Tub.
- Children at all times are the responsibility of their parents and/or guardians at all times; children 13 or under must be accompanied by an adult to swim in the pond and at the pool.
- Glass of any kind is prohibited at the beach or pool areas. You must use paper, plastic, or cans ONLY.
Please take the time to read the current Cottage Owners Manual for full rules.
SECURITY STAFF HAS THE UNILATERAL AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE ALL RULES.
For More Information, Please Contact: GeneralManager@SummerVillage.org